How can we improve RealPlayer?

download incomplete, refresh page and try again

download incomplete, refresh page and try again
and an error has occurred in this script on this page.
how can I fix it?
thank you

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul SPaul S commented  · 

doesn't work for me win IE or firefox - still 'download incomplete' - definitely a you tube induced block. Not amused............

• gabegabe commented  · 

It's simple, atm real player is fucked.

Bugga!

• KevinKevin commented  · 

Realplayer has just posted that this problem has been FIXED - but in future you cannot download on XP or VISTA - and yet I can still download on VIMEO - it seems the problem is with YouTube or is it ???

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just discover something odd about this error. I was on Ebay and was looking at guitar
        sound effects pedals. I came across a CBS Marshall Supafuzz clone and when clicked
        on it to view the details, at the bottom of the page was a video clip. I played it and then
        decided to download it without realizing it was a Youtube video. The video failed to
        download on the first try as usual, but I tried a second time and it both downloaded and
        converted the video on that second try. I then went directly to Youtube after that and I
        found that exact same video . When I tried to download it directly off of Youtube it
        failed every single time, the exact same video that I downloaded off of Ebay. It seems
        you can download a Youtube video with Realplayer as long as you are not directly on
        Youtube itself but through a secondary source..

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have the most recent PAID version of realplayer and just recently it has started telling me download incomplete refresh page and try again. Like others, refreshing doesn't work. I can't update any more as I am updated as high as it goes. I have tried other solutions too, and nothing is working. I have to use other means to download, then I go through the realplayer to change the file type. This is a hassle, but only way I can get what I am wanting. I really hope this is a temporary problem, otherwise I wasted money on a dud program.

• Cecil ChampenoisCecil Champenois commented  · 

This flat-out doesn't work. i get the same error message after the download is finished. It must be YouTube, because I can download other video content from other sites. Noen of the solutions below have worked, NONE!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The problem exists in Youtube not Realplayer, that is why when I tried to repair Realplayer
        it never worked. I went to a different web page other than Youtube that uses Realplayer for
        it's downloads and it downloaded perfectly, the first time. Youtube is blocking the downloads
        but I have no idea why. I had another program called Any Audio and I used it for 3 months
        and I liked it better than Realplayer . It suddenly stopped working, on 3 different computers,
        again ,I have no doubt that Youtube did something to block it from downloading on that
        program but I have no idea what exactly they did or why they did it.

• Please helpPlease help commented  · 

Tony Phylactou commented - This procedure did not work for me.
        Realdownloader do you have a solution?

• WHY.....WHAT DO YOU CAREWHY.....WHAT DO YOU CARE commented  · 

FIX "download incomplete, refresh page and try again" I HAAAAAAAATE REAL PLAYER...THIS PROBLEM SUCKS....WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT WILL NEVER BE FIXED

• MM commented  · 

Make that me too .... it seems the issue is directly with youtube. I can still get video content thru other services via Realplayer Downloader

• timtim commented  · 

yea I have the same problem today did youtube change something to stop real player

• Anonymous commented  · 

10/09/14 I cannot download again !!!!!! I am tired of this problem, each time I get .......download incomplete please refresh page and try again,,,,,I had this problem a while ago and now it has come back again. Anyone got a cure ????

Many thanks

• RobertRobert commented  · 

I have version 17 RP in win7x64and have the same problem. upgrade is not the solution

• Dingus48Dingus48 commented  · 

Yes I have got this problem as well.I have downloaded the latest version of Realplayer but still does it.Worse is I paid extra for realplayer plus You would expect no problems when you pay for a program.As I have read Download incomplete,refresh page and try again lots and lots of times I would have though ReaLplayer HQ WOULD HAVE FIXED THIS PROBLEM

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nothing seems to work for this problem.....certainly not the solution by tony phylactou .... which I have tried 100 times. Does anyone else know what to do about this problem , that works ? I have used Realplayer for years without an issue until now...... frustrating !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same thing happening to me since past 3-4 days. Says "download incomplte, refresh page and try again later" i refesh and again same thing. whats happening youtube? seems some technical problems i dont know but i hope youtube improves the efficiency of millions of users worldwide. I hope am not the only one with this sombre problem. Please help us out!!!!

• Tony PhylactouTony Phylactou commented  · 

Solution

1 Press download this video

2 Message download incomplete refresh page and try again

3 DO NOT CLOSE Real Down loader

4 Refresh page

5 Press download this video again

6 Success

Feedback and Knowledge Base