How can we improve RealPlayer?

accelerator not working

Smartbenq Dave
Hi, I just updated to the RealPlayer Plus few months because of the faster download acceleration option. Even till today, when I download videos, and they show up in the Downloader box, the upper right corner says Acceleration Off. I do not see how to turn it On. Any help would be appreciated.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DaveDave shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • toddtodd commented  · 

call tech support for help 1-866-420-5833 and have ur e-mail address for ur account or ur account number handy! if u don't know ur account number, ASK them for it and Write it down in ur phone book so u will know what it is next time u may have a problem!! and there will be a next time!! believe me!! my accelerator is off too, and with the change over to x64 bit , there are going to be programs for a while, so get use to the idea. once everyone gets on the same sheet of music, then thing will really take off ! if that ever happens, and it will soon. have u seen the UHD TV's, if u haven't , you should, WOW what a picture, no more B&W tv for me!! LOL!!!

• JRJR commented  · 

cant any one answer these accelerator problems

• Anonymous commented  · 

wtf is up with realplayer, funny how when i used it for free and it was great but once i bought it ive had all sort of problems and the dam accelerator is one of them

• Anonymous commented  · 

how to turn on acceleration : off to on how??

• Gary NancarrowGary Nancarrow commented  · 

Mine has too! But It may depend, I think, on which website, you are downloading from.

• marcia dainesmarcia daines commented  · 

hi, my accelerator stopped working on the Real Player plus. whats up with that? Very frustrating.

Feedback and Knowledge Base